Many copywriters have commanded great attention and responses from their letters and have made huge amounts of money for themselves and their clients because of the exceptional kind of letter they write. The power of a great sales letter cannot be compared when used right.
Copywriting is a skill that once mastered, can be the reason you and your family never go broke again. So basically, the aim of having a killer sales letter in your arsenal is to make sure you never go broke again, and to make sure your family never want anything again.
Power of a great sales letter
First, you learn the skills of the great copywriters from John Caples to David Ogilvy, from Jay Abraham to Dan Kennedy and from Ted Nicholas to Yanik Silver. If you want to master this invaluable skill, you do that the same way you master anything else; with hard work and dedication.
Benjamin Franklin once said; to become a master at something you find someone who is already, –using my own words here– kicking ass in what you want to do and copy them. Read about how they did it and copy them.
In the case of copywriting, get their letters and write it down again, word for word, every day for at least thirty days and soon the method and sequence for writing a great sales letter will be ingrained in you and you too will be the go to guy for most start-up companies.
You can fast track yourself to business success by hiring a proven copywriter and add him or her as your permanent freelancer, an expert in the field of copywriting. This is another method of having the sales letter expert in your arsenal. With this you can get any sales letter you want in no time without having to spend the rigorous time trying to compose one yourself.
What are the benefits of using a sales letter to market yourself or your products?
1) With the internet you can have your sales letter to millions of people without having to be there to make the sales presentation in person.
2) You make little changes to your sales letter, as small as one word, and see your profits skyrocket massively.
3) You will be seen as an expert in your field of expertise.
4) Extremely profitable with the profit margins of over one hundred and fifty per cent in most cases.
5) Can use one sales letter for years and still generate the same amount of sales for you
Keep in touch and I will show you how to write a killer sales letter that will guarantee a return on your business investment.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional